Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mary Bradford... one month, 5 weeks...

This is Mary Bradford at exactly ONE month (April 21)...she literally slept the entire day.  I got a few pictures of her crying b/c I was forcing her to stay awake...so I think I'll be using one of her sleeping for her baby book (for her one month picture!;).

I'm beginning to feel a little guilty... I haven't been taking a ton of pictures like I did with Hudson.  It means nothing about the crazy amount of love I have for this baby girl... it just means I'd really like a new camera!!! :)

Just a few pictures of Mary Bradford at 5 weeks...
at her one month check-up she weighed 10lbs (75%) and measured at 22inches (90%).  It's just nice and reassuring to know your baby is growing "appropriately"! ;)

We've taken alot on Brad's iphone... and I'll be sure and post a picture of Mary Bradford's birth announcement ASAP!!
I could go on and on about all that this little sweet pea is doing...she's enjoying her playmat, smiling more and more (so fun to get a smile out of her;), loves watching her big brother (not nearly as much as he enjoys lovin on her!?), cooing (I will always love baby "coo's";), etc..
Alright..well I love talkin about this sweet baby and her adorable and crazy big brother, too but I'm off to bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment