Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bee turns the "big" 6-0!!!! :)

That's right..my amazing and extraordinary momma turned 60 this past Sunday (April 22)!!!  Isn't she young and beautiful?! :) I pray it's in the genes! ;)

**I love you, Momma and I truly praise the LORD he made you to be the woman lucky enough to have ME as your daughter {ha,ha!!! ;)}.  You are beautiful inside and out, you've been an incredible example as a mother...I hope my children feel as blessed as John and I do about YOU!!! I'm lookin at the moon! ;) I love you OH SO MUCH! xoxoxo 
Her children rise up; and bless her, and her husband also, praises her... Proverbs 31:28

My mom and dad stopped by on their way to St. Michael's, Maryland last week around mine and my dad's birthday...we had a great (but way too fast) visit!

Here we all are celebrating...Happy Birthday Bee and Dee!! ;) {We had just gotten back from taking my mom and dad out for a nice dinner at "The Local";)}

My dad got some great pictures of the "plasma car gang"...they're an adorable "trio" of fast ridin' little fellas! ;)

Jebby, Will and Hudson...we're so thankful for our good buddies that we have as neighbors!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment