Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Monday FUNday! ;)

Honestly, I had no other "title" to use on this post...but Monday can be a FUN day..right?! ;) These are some pictures I've been wanting to post from Brad's iphone (what seems to be our new camera;).  Hudson loves lovin' on Mary Bradford and I'm getting better about "letting" him...he's learning more and more how to interact with a newborn/infant.  We're very thankful for how proud he is of his baby sister! ;)

I've been trying to "dress-up" Mary Bradford lately...Brad calls me out all the time for using "him" and "he" when referring to our baby girl...even after 6weeks it's somewhat hard to believe we have a daughter especially since I thought she was another boy for 9months! ;)

A little smile... ;)

This little outfit came from our neighbors, Mary and Gary...thanks y'all!! ;)

This was priceless..over the weekend Hudson was helping Brad clean his car...Brad turned around to find Hudson doing this.  We're trying to work on when it's "appropriate" to use the bathroom outside...this boy has got "country {southern}" written all over him! ;)

p.s.~ I posted a cute video on Facebook of Hudson and two of his good buddy's singing "Jesus loves the little children"..I've had some issues trying to post videos on the blog so I thought I'd try facebook this time.

1 comment:

  1. You and your daughter both look B-E-A-utiful! And that son of yours, can I just hang out with him RIGHT NOW!?

    ReplyDelete