Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Yesterday (Saturday) we had some of our dearest friends and their kids come over to the soccer field/park by our house for a little Easter Egg Hunt... I know I posted 3 of the same picture but we just couldn't believe how well all the kids stayed in the same spot and actually cooperated for some pictures...


Too cute... thanks kiddos for making all your mom's and dad's so proud! ;)

I want y'all to know... I don't like that Easter is such a "commercialized" holiday... it's THE most important day of the Christian FAITH... it's what Christ did to guarantee ETERNAL LIFE...and forgiveness of sin!!!!

We do however let our children enjoy their Easter baskets... but I can assure you Hudson will tell you exactly why we celebrate Easter... ;) Not the bunny...
{here Hudson is showing his new character underwear...he was thrilled to see "the Incredible's"!}

Thanks Nana for sending Hudson and Mary Bradford their Easter package... too sweet!! ;)

Hudson and Mary Bradford... I promise Hudson really does adore his sister...not sure what's up with his face! ha! ;)

Hudson got a new Toddler B-I-B-L-E for Easter...we loved reading all about the resurrection this morning! ;)
More pictures to come...
HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY!!! :)
He HAS Risen!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment