Friday, April 20, 2012

Last year in my twenties...

That's right... I turned the "big" twenty-nine (yesterday, April 19th;)... the last year in my twenties!  I don't think it'll really set in until this time next year...but all I know is my twenties have been super good to me and I have high expectations for this year of twenty-nine! ;) Lots of fun to look forward to I'm sure! ;)
It was a great day... my parents were passing through on a trip so we were able to celebrate my dad's birthday (April 17th) and my mom's birthday (the big 6-0!!;) which will be April 22nd and MY birthday...April 19th (yes, April was always a crazy month...not to mention my parent's anniversary!;).
Anyhow, we took mom/dad out to "The Local" (one of our favorites in C'ville!;), we had brunch on my b-day at one of my favorites, mom and I got pedicures, did a little shopping and had a delicious dinner that one of my dearest friends made for my b-day (and also to help during this time of transition with Mary Bradford;)... everything was so nice and it was extra special having my parents here!! ;)
OH YEAH.. look what my mom and dad gave me... these adorable Tory Burch earrings!!!! LOVE them!!! :)
And of course, Brad always makes my birthday special... Hudson (aka, Brad;) gave me a new make-up bag {Hudson would seriously play with my make-up everyday if I let him}...Brad said he thought I needed one because he's always watching me dig around for tweezers, brushes, etc... (super awesome b/c I really wanted a new one and never said a thing about it... I gotta good man!;) and Brad gave me a new Vera Bradley toiletry bag (for travel).  It was a great day with nice surprises! :)
My dad took all the birthday celebration pictures...I'll hopefully post some pics soon! ;)

1 comment: