Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just Hudson... and a little bit of Mary Bradford

I know this adorable kid is mine {I mean ours} ;) but he is seriously...

one.cool.kid. Love him!! :)

And... I just have to say how excited I am that my hair is finally long enough for a high bun... Jessamie, what do you think??  I'm sure the trend has come and gone but don't you worry... I'll be "rockin" this Kourtney Kardashian look as long as I keep my hair long {trend or not!}. ;)

Just me and Mary Bradford enjoying nap time... I L-O-V-E that my almost three-year-old is STILL napping...a sweet little praise to the LORD!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I L-O-V-E the top knot! Rock it, lady! I'm actually wearing one as I type, so I just hope it's not out of style...other wise my shoulder padded blazer I'm wearing must look really dated...

    ReplyDelete