Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kings Family Vineyard

We had a great time at Kings Family Vineyard in Crozet, VA this past Saturday...such gorgeous land/space for the kids to run and play and delicious wine and food for the adults to enjoy... SO FUN!!! :)  Love these boys...

Here is little Miss Gianna... she has such a fun little personality but definitely wants to be "one of the boys"... I love that she can be girly and wrestle with the boys, too...so cute!! ;)

Boys being boys... we don't let them get too out of hand.. I promise!!! :)
Here is a picture of the Kings Family {vineyard} I found online...such a gorgeous view!  We loved our time...the kids had a blast, the company (our friends) were most enjoyable, the wine was outstanding...which made for a perfect Saturday! ;) Sorry, I don't have a picture of Mary Bradford.. Brad took these w/ his iphone.  I was with the momma's and had Mary Bradford in the "Baby Bjorn" the whole time... more pictures to come! ;)
This was part of my birthday request to Brad... I wanted to go and the let the kids play at one of our {many} local vineyards while we enjoyed the W-I-N-E... I can't believe my birthday is this Thursday {April 19}...these things really sneak up on you when your a momma! ;)
Well, I better try and catch a couple minutes of naptime {while both kids nap}...I'll probably regret choosing this time to BLOG but just wanted to share what fun we had this weekend!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Had I known that's where you guys were going I would have invited myself! Glad you had a good time with your friends. I love Kings Family! Missed you on Sunday at LG :)

    ReplyDelete