Sunday, March 4, 2012

38 Weeks and a few projects for the nursery!

Can you believe it?!  This week makes week 38.. crazy, shocking, exciting, a little scary, joyful, oh and did I mention scary?! haha! ;) But the way we see it is we want to grow our family...so this is what we do.  Of course, the best remedy for this season of life and parenthood in general {in my opinion} is PRAYER!!! :)

Last weekend one of my super, amazing and very talented besties came to visit...I can't even express the love I have for my dear friend, Jessamie.  I adore everything about her...seriously!!! And one thing never fails...my abs hurt for days after spending time with her due to all the laughter!! haha! ;)  Oh yeah, and did I mention how much my son ADORES her?!  He is still telling me he wants to go to South Carolina to see Jessamie! ;)
Here is one of our projects she helped me with... I've always loved this verse and I found this exact print on pinterest ... this is where Jessamie totally helps me with "Do it Yourself" projects.  She found it on flickr, we downloaded on to our jump drive and off to Kinko's we went... an old frame and "modge podge" and Voila!! Pretty awesome, right?! ;) In case you can't read the verse...
I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart. ~Jeremiah 1:5

And...some amazing wall shelves she picked up at IKEA for me.  All these pictures were taken with Brad's iphone so I apologize for the lighting and blurry image(s).  Jessamie has an amazing decorating and design blog...y'all be sure to check it out HERE! ;) There are several other projects I haven't taken pictures of but I promise when everything is "complete" I'll post more! ;)
Thank you, Jessamie for making the trip and helping me with the nursery...you're AMAZING!  Love you and loved our time together...SO special and FUN!!! :) 
p.s. ~ bring your husband and cute kid next time! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more nursery pictures!! I love the print you framed-amazing colors.
    I am so glad you did book/photo ledges too-you are going to love them. Ours have held up so well, even with P pulling on them. By far my favorite thing in Tommy's nursery.

    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! And I had the best time loving on you and you're MOST adorable son!!! Seriously, I could have taken him home with me. We HAVE to get those kid-o's together ASAP! LOVE YOU to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete