Saturday, March 17, 2012

T minus 4 DAYS!!!!!

No, we haven't had our newest addition...this is Hudson and looking back at his baby pictures actually gets me a little more excited about meeting our baby#2... {if baby doesn't arrive before Wednesday..I will have a scheduled delivery this Wednesday, March 21!!}

Here we are at my sweet friend, Carol's house.  I loved having she, Tom and Patrick right across the street...we had so much fun in our little cul-do-sac! ;) Yes, you've probably noticed it looks like I haven't had a shower...this is just a good reminder of the luxury of a long hot shower in the newborn phase! ;) Ha,ha!! ;)

We had so much fun taking Hudson EVERYwhere...here he was only 10 weeks on his first trip to the BEACH!! ;) I honestly miss living 4-5 hours from the Florida Gulf coast!

This just makes me laugh!  And...it was fun with each and every milestone {this was Hudson's first night eating rice cereal}...I'm looking forward to seeing baby #2 in all his/her milestones! ;)

The pumpkin patch...around 4-5 months...yes, we're all sweating b/c October in Mississippi was about like JULY...H-O-T and humid!!!

And we jump all the way to TODAY...St. Patrick's day... I've had so much fun recently going through all of Hudson's baby pictures, his baby book, his "firsts", etc... it's really gotten both Brad and I excited to meet this sweet new baby and experience everything all over again with his/her personality and interests.  It's amazing how FAST time flies when you have a child... we've done some amazing things with our little "H-man" and we can't wait to start all our new adventures with baby #2 and as a family of FOUR!?!?

We had a fun time on the UVa lawn this morning with our good friends, the Hines!  Hudson loves his baby Gianna...or should I say "big girl" Gianna!? ;)


What childhood memory doesn't have dirt, trees, friends, smiles and laughter... we are so thankful and blessed.

1 comment:

  1. ooooo, I am getting excited too! Are you going to facebook or text the big arrival? I can't believe you have only 4 days left. Will be checking your blog everyday!

    ReplyDelete