Friday, March 23, 2012

Introducing... MaryBradford Leigh Brown

We're still enjoying our hospital stay and Mary Bradford is in the nursery so I only have a quick second to blog.  If only you could've been in the O.R. when they announced "it's a GIRL"... we were shocked!!!  I was so convinced we were having another boy I'd probably have bet some serious money on it {good thing I didn't!}.  Brad and I almost didn't believe it... there was lots of laughter and excitement in the O.R. as the medical staff was enjoying the suspence and surprise as well!! ;)

We'd like to introduce you to our sweet baby GIRL... MaryBradford Leigh Brown.  Calling her Mary Bradford.  She was 8lbs 12oz, 21inches and born at 9:45am.  This sweet baby was nameless for about the first 8 hours of her life...Brad and I got to spend a little one-on-one with her and that's when we KNEW...she's our Mary Bradford! ;) It was a tough decision as we loved both of our girl names...but after spending time with her and playing around with the names it was a "no-brainer"! ;)

My first look at her... Mary is family on Brad's side.  His mom is Mary Catherine, his grandmothers were Mary Joyce and Maryann and of course, Bradford is Brad's real name.  I absolutely love that our daughter will carry on her daddy's name. ;) 

And here is the proud big brother that has my heart more and more... visits to the hospital are "interesting" to say the least but this sweet boy ADORES "his baby"!! ;)

We can not believe we are parents of TWO..that have a son AND a daughter... our hearts are overflowing with thankful-ness and joy as we start the adventure of a family of FOUR!!! ;)
p.s.- the grandparents have taken the majority of the pictures this time so hopefully we'll have more pictures to share..coming soon!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Of course I have been checking your blog daily for any updates so thank you for giving us such a great sneak peak into the new Brown family! Perfect pictures. I hope your healing goes by quickly and painlessly. Can't wait to hear all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally teared up during this whole post. I love you and your sweet family of four! Especially those two little chaps!

    ReplyDelete