Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hudson's first trip to the dentist=SUCCESS!!!! :)

Not at all a surprise to Brad and I... Hudson loved the dentist!!  He may be our little "pistol Pete" sometimes but I tell ya...this kid loves the doctor, getting his haircut, the dentist (etc..;)...things that alot of kids fear and hate our kid L-O-V-E-S!! ;) It's quite humorous sometimes! ;)

The dentist gave him an A+ report...great teeth and of course...cavity-free! ;) She actually recommended that we continue brushing his teeth for him until he's about 8 years old {giving him a "turn" of course}...parents are often shocked when their kids have cavities at a young age but it's b/c they aren't properly brushing their teeth for them {just a fun lesson I thought I'd share with all my mom/dad followers!;)}.

He did GREAT and truly loved going to the dentist and showing off his pretty "pearly whites" all day!! ;) I just adore my little fella!! :)

1 comment:

  1. To see Hudson behaving like that in the photo is surprising, because most children his age usually go on tantrums every time they go for a dental check up. I think applying the proper psychology would work best for kids. This reminded me of my nephew, Carl. I had a hard time encouraging him to undergo his first tooth extraction. But I was able to come up with the idea of telling him that the dentist would remove a worm from his tooth! Since then, he always had the initiative to visit his dentist because he did not like worms in his tooth. Who would, right? Now that he isn't afraid anymore, I told him the worms aren't real… Hehe, it was effective!


    Nathan Bedingfield

    ReplyDelete