Friday, March 30, 2012

Putt-Putt, Peace and Thankfulness...

Before my dad (Dee) left this past Sunday.. he joined Hudson and Brad for Hudson's first putt-putt experience.  He enjoyed taking the pictures and sharing the special time with Hudson. ;)

This picture makes us laugh... "so Hudson" ;)

I think his favorite part was "retrieving" the golf ball ;)

Oh yeah, he totally picked his outfit out.. orange/polo swim shorts {yes, swim shorts}, the shirt my parents brought him from Israel, and the dark socks... classic. ;)

Of course, I have to show this little butter ball...I'm pretty sure she had just eaten and was totally chillin' in her swing. Hilarious. ;)

Love a baby yawn! ;)

Had to show Mary Bradford's new hair "accessory." ;)
Right now I am enjoying nap time... Mary Bradford has certainly been sleeping during Hudson's nap time but the BEST part is both are in their own beds/crib!! :) Mary Bradford has been napping on one of us or in the pack n' play/bassinet in our bedroom..there's just something so peaceful about both of them being in their own space (rooms) and own beds!!! ;) Thank you Lord for the little things!! ;) Plus, I know this won't last forever so even more reason to enjoy it now and just. be. thankful. :)
Another reason I'm so thankful... my amazing MOM!!!  I just wish she could live with us for the first 3 months...that would be awesome!!  But sadly she has a life and job so she'll be leaving later next week...we're thoroughly enjoying her while we have her!!! THANK YOU, Bee {my mom} for being YOU and loving us through your sweet acts of service!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment