Sunday, December 26, 2010

We interrupt this program...

To tell you of our latest and greatest accomplishment.... TODAY (Dec. 26) Hudson is 19 Months to the DAY and GUESS WHAT he did???!!!  He pooped AND tee-teed on his NEW potty!!!!!! Can you BELIEVE it?!!!! I'm sorry if I am appearing as an "overly" boast-ful momma but Brad and I are soooo proud!!! And Bee and Dee are here to witness it TOO!  This picture was taken on Christmas DAY after Hudson opened his NEW potty (I didn't think it would be appropriate to post a picture of the actual "deed"..haha)... he has been showing ALOT of interest in the "potty", bathroom, telling us when he's "gone", etc... so I (we) decided it's time to give him is own potty!!  Please know we do not have high expectations that this will be a consistant/continual habit anytime soon but we are THRILLED and soooo excited for our 19 MONTH old!!!! ;)
***Christmas post with pictures/festivities coming SOON!!! :) ***

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are so lucky-I am sure he will catch on quickly if he is already showing interest. P still denies it when he poops :) Good job and good luck on the rest of the potty training!

    ReplyDelete