Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas JOY...

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great JOY that will be for all the people....~Luke 2:10"  I absolutely LOVE the Christmas season...music, the celebration of the season (Christ's birth), family/friends, traditions, etc...  I am so FULL of JOY this Christmas season as I am reminded of my salvation. :)
Restore to me the JOY of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. ~Psalm 51:12

Here are some Christmas card (picture) "attempts"... I'll be sure to post the actual picture (and card) we used as soon as they are all mailed/delivered!

I had such a "vision" of what I wanted but we had to resort to the chair b/c standing was virtually impossible... I know it must have been extremely funny to anyone watching us!  haha!! We were literally chasing him back to the tree to try and snap that perfect picture.. good thing it was AFTER a nap!! haha!! ;)

Hudson was such a trooper... ;) we adore him and his "busy"/active, strong-willed, determined (etc...) personality! :)

laughing (we asked a cook to come out and make funny faces/entertain him--I became desperate!) He'll do anything for a stranger (which is scary, I KNOW!!)

It was freezing, which worked in our favor to keep him from moving/running..haha! ;)

Hudson was pretty much done at this point...but what FUN we did have trying to take the perfect picture!  I'll probably try for a different "approach" or strategy NEXT year...but we had FUN!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment