Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas with NANA!! :)

Brad's mom (Nana) flew in this past weekend for her "Christmas visit"! We had such a GREAT time... we celebrated Christmas on Monday morning!  Hudson had a TON of fun opening his presents (and helping Momma, Daddy, and Nana open theirs).

Nana gave him at least 2 dozen hot wheel/race cars... I think Santa may be bringing him a "mini" race car track but we'll just have to wait until Christmas to find out?!! ;) And LOOK what else Nana gave Hudson...

I could seriously watch Hudson ALL day at this kitchen... it's just the cutest thing to me! I love to see him (and toddlers/children in general) in "imaginary" play...it's just the sweetest THING!! ;)

Hudson made us coffee...and himself some too! ;)

I'm telling you... this little boy was really getting in to the "act" of unwrapping presents! haha! :) (here he is helping daddy)

Hudson and Nana... THANK YOU Nana for such a great visit!! A Merry Christmas "visit" was had by all... :)

1 comment:

  1. Aren't grandparents the best!! SO I'm thinking I need to get Josh and Paul a kitchen now! Hudson was at work in there :) Love that he made you coffee! Hopefully, that will carry over in the older years! Also, Hudson looks so cute in his Christmas pajamas and it reminded me that I still need to get some Christmas pajamas for my kiddos, so thanks...:) See what your posts do? They put me to work! Sheesh! ;)

    ReplyDelete