Friday, December 31, 2010

Fussell Family FUN at Christmas!!! :)

I could write several posts on "Fussell Family Fun"...my family is full of wacky, awkward and very entertaining memories/stories!! ;) But I want to begin w/ letting you know how AMAZING and adventurous my parents are...they drove on Christmas DAY 538 (Brad and I googled it) MILES in the SNOW to arrive on the actual "Christmas DAY"!!  I couldn't believe it... the sad thing is NOTHING was open so they literally left my brother/sister-in-law's house with a wonderful breakfast and had nothing else to eat (on Christmas DAY) except maybe a pack of crackers!! No worries... we fed them WELL when they arrived at 8pm!!! We even had a glass of WINE and Eggnog PUNCH waiting on them!!! ;) ;) I was extremely proud of my parents and especially my DAD for not giving up and "trucking" his way in the SNOW to Charlottesville, VA ("over the river and through the woods"....)!!!!  Thanks MOM and DAD...you're AWESOME!!!! :) I LOVE YOU!! xoxo

I didn't take many pictures during their visit...but we had a GREAT time!!! I even took my parents to lunch at "The Virginian" (well, my dad paid ;) while Brad stayed w/ Hudson during his nap...then we "browsed" around C'ville! It was an extremely enjoyable visit... :)

And...to top it off my family (aunt/uncle/cousins) from Maryland came down for the day to celebrate Christmas (on Dec. 29)...we had SO MUCH FUN!!! :)

These are my cousins Maura and Ashley...Hudson loved them and all the attention!!! :) We had a GREAT time and I think Hudson is "detoxing" from all the Christmas FUN!! haha! We literally had a "revolving door" of company/grandparents visiting Dec. 18-Dec.30...we had a BLAST!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment