Sunday, December 26, 2010

A perfect, intimate, joyful, "Happy b-day JESUS", MERRY Christmas DAY!!!! :)

You can probably imagine all the DOZENS of pictures I have taken throughout the month of December but especially on Christmas EVE and Christmas DAY!  I had to be selective w/ the pictures I posted...otherwise you'd become a little bored by the time you scrolled to the end! ;) We had an amazing Christmas EVE celebrating w/ good friends at our house and ALL going to the EVE service at our church (which was one of the BEST Christmas EVE services..it was beautiful!!). This first picture is one of my favorites...after "Santa" had come I wanted to take some pictures...this one just seems "magical" to me!! ;)

 Here is the Fire Station tent and "mini" race track Santa brought Hudson (this was still Christmas Eve).

Hudson was TOTALLY in to Christmas...he even woke up extra EARLY w/ all the talk of Santa and Christmas DAY!! (We have an adorable video I'll try and post sometime SOON!!).

We LOVE this rocking horse...Santa found it in an antique store! He got a "killer deal" for it...and the great thing is.. it's large, sturdy, and he can use til he's probably FIVE!! ;) Oh yeah... and Santa left Hudson his wooden train whistle in his stocking! ;)

Mommy and Daddy gave Hudson some really cool things but I love this picture....

Hudson is SO PROUD of his John Deere BOOTS...and YES, "boot" was one of his first 5 words! :)

I hope you've gotten a chance to read my previous post about Hudson going "poop and tee-tee" in his potty on Dec. 26th (19 months old to the DAY)!!

Hudson ran as fast as he could to take his potty to the bathroom...he is REALLY proud of that potty!!! I'm hoping it pays off in the NEAR future...so far we are soooo pleased and VERY PROUD of our little man!! ;)

Hudson LOVES the microwave that Aunt Christy, Mallory and Jackson sent him!! He always calls the microwave his "beep, beep"... :)

And LOOK at this AMAZING table my mom/dad (bee and dee) had made for Hudson!!! Can you believe it...Hudson LOVES it and so do momma and daddy!!! My mom had it hand made, painted, etc... it's BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

Here is a larger image of the Fire Station tent that Santa brought Hudson...the ends are like a garage that zip and roll up and the windows roll up as well!!  Hudson loves it and so do we!! ;) I hope ya'll had a VERY Merry Christmas like we did... the day was perfect and intimate and I'm so thankful we were able to celebrate w/ our sweet little family and start our own traditions!!! It was precious... and I hope ya'll continue to keep the spirit of Christmas ALIVE all year (it's a 2011 goal of mine)!! Christ was BORN... JOY to the WORLD, the LORD has come...LET EARTH receive her KING!!!! ;) I'm sooo thankful for my SAVIOR!!! ;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment