Sunday, August 5, 2012

The 2012 Olympics

I have loved this past week of the Olympics!
How can you not be crazy about this 16 year old talent...known as the "flying squirrel" that gives all the glory to God! ;)

Hello, Rebecca Soni...you're not only perfect with every stroke but you beat your own World Record.  You. are. awesome. {and adorable} ;)

Missy Franklin, could you be any cuter for a 17 year old 4x gold medalist??  So much talent and humility..Brad and I are big fans! ;)

Loved watching these two compete! {Ryan Lochte vs. Michael Phelps}  So much skill, talent and speed between these two.

I've literally found myself a wee bit obsessed with Michael Phelps this week.  I loved watching him in 2008 but knowing this is his last Olympics before he hangs up his speedo and goggles made me glued to every event.

He is literally one of the most fascinating athletes of all time.  His technique, his drive, his focus, his skill, his speed, his talent... he has forever changed the sport of swimming {he makes me wish I would have taken up swimming as a competitive sport}.
Too bad I was crazy in love with soccer. ;)

18 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze= 22 medals.  It's safe to say Michael Phelps is the best Olymic athlete of all time! 
This makes me realize something... I think I know what I want to be when I grow up! 
An Olymic Athlete!!!!!
Do you think it's too late??
I better start training for 2016! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment