Monday, August 13, 2012

A quick post... ;)

I know it looks like we haven't had a lot going on...but most of the pictures are on Brad's iphone and he's at work.  I'll post more later but along with making some baby food (sweet peas) my bbf came for a quick visit last week...hopefully you got to see the picture of Hudson and sweet Georgia on facebook. ;) I'm so thankful Jessamie and Georgia came for a visit...so much fun!! Plus, we got to sing Happy Birthday to Jess and eat some yummy cookie cake! ;)
{We also celebrated my niece, Cameron's FIRST birthday!} :)

Hudson attended a cute "Playball" camp last week...he had a great time and enjoyed talking about the rackets (tennis) and big net with the white ball they hit with their hands (volleyball)...but along with the sports he played the big topic of conversation was all the other kids had "light up shoes".  Hudson asked all week if he could get some light up shoes... honestly he needed some new "play" shoes so we went shopping on Friday.  I couldn't believe it...StrideRite had them for $60?! Seriously?? What a rip off!!!
So we went to Wal-Mart...$10! Made for a happy momma and boy! ;) 

AND... I've found this website with FREE printables for Pre-schoolers! You can even make your own workbooks and download multiple pages at a time.  These are two we've done recently.  Hudson isn't crazy about coloring {with crayons} but he loves the "do-a-dots".  Even if you work full-time I think these are great for a rainy afternoon. ;)
I try to use Mary Bradford's morning nap to do some activities and crafts with Hudson. :)

Yesterday {Sunday} Hudson and Brad spent all day at our friend, Sean's hunting land!  Brad has some great pictures I'll try and post soon... Hudson loved getting in the deer stand, playing with Remington {the dog}, throwing rocks in the water {one of Hudson's very favorite things to do!}, etc.. hopefully more pictures to come SOON! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment