Friday, August 24, 2012

Reverse Regimen Before and AFTER (Real Results)

Reverse Regimen is one of the most popular Rodan&Fields products. The majority of us have some degree of sun damage and brown spots.  This regimen gives REAL results!

 If you have brown spots, dullness and sun damage...this regimen is for YOU!



I've received a lot of inquiry and interest from my original Rodan&Fields post so I thought I'd spend some time sharing each regimen.  Today is the Reverse regimen! ;) 
 I have friends that are now foundation-free thanks to this regimen/product!  Can you imagine? One less step in the morning?!
 
I have a special I'll be offering for the month of September so please stay tuned!!
 
If you'd like some advice on your type of skin and what regimen would work best for YOU... go to my website www.afbrown.myrandf.com
click on shop now
scroll to the picture with the doctors that says solution tool
Again, Thank you for your emails, inquiry and interest!
I really am loving "my job"! :)
 
Please don't hesitate to email me afbrown0419@yahoo.com with questions about the products AND/or the business opportunity!
As Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields say... "Skin is a beautiful thing, wear it well" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment