Friday, August 17, 2012

My new business...

Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields, the doctors who created Proactiv (the teenage acne remover/killer;), have revolutionized the skincare industry! Women {and MEN} everywhere are raving about the incredible results received with these amazing products! 

Rodan+Fields has been recognized across the nation including the Today Show, Good Morning America, InStyle magazine, MarieClaire magazine, Vogue, Glamour, Allure, SELF and many more!

These products produce real results.
1. Anti-Age (we are all aging!)
2. Reverse (for sun damage and brown spots)
3. Sooth (redness, irritated skin)
4. Unblemish (teen and/or adult acne)
5. Enhancements (not pictured)
6. Essentials (not pictured)


Real results with Reverse regimen..notice the sun damage and brown spots in the first picture...

No make-up! {Except mascara}

Notice the brown spot(s) fading.

Anti-Age.. (this is a man, by the way!;)

This is using the multi-purpose eye cream {Anti-Age}.. a MUST have Rodan+Fields product! 

Anti-Age Lip enhancement.
I'll show more Before/After pictures soon! ;)

There are several reasons I "jumped on board" with Rodan+Fields but I'll keep you in suspense to check back often on my new adventure in this business...
One reason: I saw a "ground floor" opportunity.  Rodan+Fields only has about 9,000 active consultants selling products and building teams.  Other industries are saturated with millions of consultants.  Also, I love the background story of Rodan&Fields and who wouldn't trust these savvy doctors that created a 9+billion dollar industry when they created Proactiv.  Plus, there is no {zero} inventory {I have my own website} and no commitment to "parties"!  It's literally my very own business, I'm my own CEO. ;)
Not to mention, some of my friends in Mississippi are doubling their teacher's salary! :)
And... a friend of mine (in MS) received a FREE Lexus and a trip to Napa Valley. 
Sure, go ahead..sign me up! ;)

If you're interested in the products and/or possibly the business opportunity I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for your support and if you know others that might be interested {even mom's, dad's, in-laws, etc} send them my blog and pass along their info! ;)
Thanks Y'all!! :)

2 comments:

  1. How’s your business so far? One thing I’ve learned in starting and maintaining a business is to replicate yourself to your business. Since beauty products are the ones you’re trying to sell, make yourself look good and young-looking. Well, I think you won’t be having a hard time on this matter because you already are. =)

    Clint Shaff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Clint here. Your brand and products are often a reflection of you. How’s the business, by the way? One side of business that’s such a hassle to a lot of people is the accounting part. It’ll be best to have help in this area if you can.

    - Enrique -

    ReplyDelete