Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's a Golden Birthday!!!

Today is Brad's "golden" birthday! :)  We had a great time celebrating with his family on Saturday!

Brad's mom got this delicious oreo ICE CREAM birthday cake... so delicious!  Singing Happy Birthday...

Hudson always loves playing with his cousins.



We always enjoy getting to spend some time with Mallory and Jackson! ;) Hudson adores them! ;)

We're having a fun day celebrating daddy's birthday... today was Mary Bradford's first day of MMO {Mother's Morning Out} at the same church/preschool Hudson attends. 
Yes, we had our first breakfast date since having MB!  And... I signed Brad up for his "intro" session to Crossfit (6 minute workout and he almost lost his breakfast!;)...it's been a great start to his golden birthday!!! ;)
Oh yeah, and I have some awesome seats/tickets to this Sunday's Braves game (thanks to Bart/Alison)!!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Brad!!!! xoxo

I love the sweet ladies that keep the babies in Mother's Morning Out...they were smitten with Mary Bradford {and the other babies, too;)}.  She loves watching other babies and kids... I guess we have her big brother to thank for that! ;)

I know it's crazy... but I see so much of my brother and me in them!  I'll have to find some pictures of John/Me as young children/babies... there is so much resemblance! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment