Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Saying our "goodbye's" in Charlottesville, VA

I'd rather say... "see ya again soon" instead of goodbye! :(  I absolutely adore all these women and they treated me way too good last week!  These ladies have had such a tremendous impact on my walk with the Lord...  

My first C'ville friend, Robin and sweet Amanda ;)

My fashionista friend, Sarah! ;)

Michele, Liz, {me} and Lina...precious ladies!  All my friends have been such an encouragement in motherhood, marriage, my walk with Jesus, and everything in between... God is so good and faithful and I am eternally grateful for these women! ;)

Rockstar athlete, Michele {she played soccer at Appalachian State...yeah, I'd say she's a "rockstar" athlete!;)}

Saying goodbye to sweet preschool friends...

We'll miss Mallory's cute little face ;)

My bookclub took me out to Silver Thatch Inn the night the power went out... my camera wouldn't work very well in the dark so Elizabeth and I took one in front of her headlights at my house.  It made for a very memorable night...we enjoyed dessert and coffee in candle light and random flash lights through out the Inn.  ;) 

Friends stopped by Saturday night {praise the Lord our power had just come back on a few hours before}.

The Wilshires... Yes, Lori IS a personal trainer...she's another rockstar!! ;)  Honestly, ALL my friends are rockstars! ;)

Sweet Jillian, our next door neighbor...Hudson always introduces Jillian as "my friend"...they had a sweet little friendship, so precious! ;)

Hugs for Gianna!

Charlottesville is an amazing and special place and Brad and I feel privileged to have lived there... you never know what the Lord has planned but we are very thankful Charlottesville has been part of our journey!  Our lives are forever changed... we LOVE you, Charlottesville, VA!!
To all our C'ville friends: you always have a place to stay if you're ever down SOUTH!! Love y'all!! ;)

p.s.~ I don't think it's really set in that we've moved...especially considering we're staying at my parents for the week since we can't technically move in until July 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment