Sunday, July 22, 2012

4 Months OLD!

It honestly makes me laugh out loud that Hudson thinks the whole purpose of my picture taking was for his fake lizard that he uses to go fishing... my oh my that little boy is always keeping us entertained.. he is seriously somethin' special!! ;) 
{This is something I have to remind myself in the midst of "battling of the wills"} ;)

OH good.. an upclose picture of the lizard  {haha!;)}.  When I asked Hudson if he could put the lizard down so I could take a picture of just he and Mary Bradford, he decided it was best for he and his lizard to not be in the picture {I am still laughing at that kid..he has become quite "sassy" in past few days but his logic, grammar, and explanation are perfectly thought out and witty!}.  Love that little boy! ;)  
And by the way our baby girl turned 4 months yesterday (July 21)... It honestly feels like she was born just a few short weeks ago!

Mary Bradford is such a precious jewel to our family. 
I must admit... most of you know that I was 100% convinced she was going to be another BOY! We were telling Hudson his brother's name, pulling out the boy stuff/clothes, reading stories to Hudson about brothers, etc... I was even daydreaming of the life these brothers would have together.  The memories they'd make in their childhood, the adventures they'd have in their teen years, and trips they'd take in their adult years.. brotherly bond is no doubt a beautiful thing!! 
However, as shocked and surprised as I was to find out our little baby I carried for 9months thinking was a boy was in fact a GIRL I now find myself imagining all the fun these two will have together.  Hudson adores his baby sister as I've told y'all before... but much to our surprise and delight...she adores him just as much {even at only 4months!}. 

When I think Hudson may be hugging too tight, kissing too much, playing too close, etc.. MaryBradford follows his every move...smiling, laughing, cooing, and trying to interact with him...so precious to this mamma!! ;)
It's fun to think of the bond I hope and pray these two will have as they grow up... looking forward to creating the fun memories these two will share! ;)
We are so in love with this sweet little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment