Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Made my day..

I have a lot of pictures to share and lots to talk about with the move and transition but I must share...

This morning Hudson looked at some pictures from mine and Brad's wedding he found in a drawer (H loves looking at pictures...just like his mamma!;)... he pointed to me in the picture and looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes and said... "Mommy, you look like a princess, you're so beautiful."  About made me CRY...  but again... it was 6+ years ago on my wedding day... I think all brides look like a princess on their special day!! ;)  Anyhow, I just had to share... Hudson is always saying sweet things like that {he gets it from his daddy!} and I think some of them are worth sharing and "documenting"!! ;)

I'll be back to blogging soon... hopefully with some pictures of our house!
It's a tough move... but in my opinion all moves are tough and take a while to feel "settled"
I've got two babes napping and some more unpacking to do, laundry, cookin', etc... I'll be back SOON!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment