Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cul-de-sac "Good-bye" party! :(

Hudson is still loving the diving board and he works daily on his DIVE...

I know I'm his momma but he's doing so well with his swimming... we're amazed at his ability to swim at age three. ;)  He's having some fantastic {private} swim lessons this week...he is stroke swimming a little farther each day all by himself.  We are very proud! ;)

It seems our "good-bye's" have begun... it's going to be very sad to leave this precious group of boys!

Hudson is crazy about his sweet, neighbor friends Jebby, Will, Gavin and Carson...we feel so blessed and fortunate to have all these boys and their parents as our neighbors {in the cul-de-sac}! I know Hudson will ask very soon after we move...
 "I want to go to Will's house!" :(

Along with the special evening with our good friends/neighbors... my cousin, Maura and her boyfriend, John drove down for the day from Maryland.  Such a great time... I'm so happy Maura was able to meet Mary Bradford! :)

We will greatly miss living close to my dad's side of the family (uncle, aunt, cousins live in Maryland;).

FUN times... thank y'all so much for coming!!! I'm so happy we were finally able to meet John! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment