Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tis' the Season for LOTS of LoVe and FuN!!

This certainly is a beautiful season filled with lots of LOVE! ;)
I think Hudson's favorite Christmas decorations were the "Santa man" and "Snow lady"...I absolutely adored listening to the fun/creative conversations he would have with them! ;)

After Nana's visit... it was Granddaddy's turn!  Another GREAT time {and Merry Christmas "visit"} was had by ALL!! ;)

My parent's drove up on Friday (Dec 23)... Hudson with both of his Grand-dad's... Granddaddy and Dee!! ;) I think it's safe to say Hudson was lovin' all the grandparent love and attention! ;)

With my mom/dad after our Christmas EVE service.

Hudson was very involved with preparing Santa's snack... we were hoping our neighbors left lots of goodies for the reindeer {I always have a hard time remembering to leave treats for them!;)}.

A little blurry but I had to share.

This was hilarious... I told Hudson to "pose" with the cookies {a silly request from me...} but this is what he did... I love that he actually "appeased" his momma and layed down with the cookies!  It gave us all a good laugh!! ;)
{Yes, Hudson is obsessed with his "Tough Mudder" t-shirt..or as he calls it "the fire-man" t-shirt!}

Santa's snack is almost ready...

Now... it's ready!  Notice the glass of red wine! ;) We thought Santa would enjoy a nice little sip of relaxing red wine on his stop at the Brown house... {we added this after Hudson went to bed} ;)

More pictures to come of Christmas morning {and DAY}... but here is a little sneak peak of what Santa brought... Hudson's first BICYCLE {with training wheels} and his very own keyboard {this kid ADORES music!!!}...

And look... Santa loved his snack and left Hudson a note... ;)
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment