Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lovely Lights...

This first picture was taken on Thanksgiving day (right before we left for Lina's house to have dinner;)...I just found it on Brad's iphone and thought I'd post it. ;)

Here is the latest picture Brad took w/ his phone of our "lovely" Christmas lights!! ;) This was the night Brad worked on them...and in my opinion they're even prettier NOW! ;)  Plus, Brad has worked on the wreath that's hanging from the window...I'll be sure and post more pictures soon! ;)  My favorite new decoration is an ornament wreath that's hanging from our light post that reads "Merry Christmas Y'all"... I bought it this year at Martha's Market and I just love it! ;)

Hudson is 100% all about Christmas this year... he wants Christmas music playing at all times (especially in the CAR!;), he loves having nightly "dance parties" to Christmas music, he loves singing Jingle Bells, pointing out any and all Christmas decorations whereever we go, and he and his buddy Jack had a blast dancing to the large plastic Santa at Lowe's the other day (it was a nice surprise to run into Jack and his daddy, Jay;)... "Breakfast with Santa" is next Saturday and I can hardly wait... Hudson has been "Ho, Ho, Ho-ing" and "Merry Christmas-ing" for days now so I know he'll be thrilled to see Santa (or at least I think he'll be thrilled;).
Cute story: I told Hudson the other day that we needed to go shopping for his cousin, Mallory.  He asked if it was her birthday... here's our conversation...
Me: No, it's Jesus' birthday and we buy for others to celebrate HIS birth
Hudson: I don't sing Happy Birthday to Mallory because it's Jesus birthday?
Me: That's right...Mallory's birthday is in October and Jesus is why we celebrate Christmas! ;)
Later that day when I was watching and listening on his monitor before he fell asleep at nap time I heard him singing... "Happy Birthday to Jesus, Happy birthday to God, Happy Birthday it's Christmas...Merry Christmas"
Talk about melting my heart!  I love my little boy and all his inquistive and curious personality! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment