Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nana came to town...

It's not just Santa that visits the Brown house this time of year... it's ALL 4 grandparents!!! ;) First visit, NANA!!!! :)

Brad and I are very thankful for our extremely generous and thoughtful gift... the iPAD! WOW Nana...that was just way too much but we THANK YOU!! This has given me my 2012 resolution... become more "tech savvy"! ;)

I LOVE my ornament that Nana gave me... it's the verse we pray for Hudson (since the WOMB!;)...
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not turn from it. ~Proverbs 22:6

We loved taking Nana to the LIVE nativity in Afton, VA (only about 25mins away)...my camera didn't take very good "night time" pictures but at least I got one of the camels (a highlight for Hudson!;).

THANK YOU Nana for coming to visit!  We hope you had as much fun as we did!! :) A Merry Christmas "visit" was had by ALL!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment