Sunday, January 1, 2012

A very LaZy, layed-back, JOYful, Merry ChRiStMaS...

Yes, I know I'm about a week late on posting Christmas morning/day pictures...but better late than never..right?! ;) We had a very slow start on Christmas morning... little H-man slept in until 8:40am.  Brad and I woke up around 7am ready to see our little man's excitement...but instead enjoyed sitting with my parents sipping on cup(s) of coffee, chatting, and listening to Christmas music... I actually really cherish that sweet time I had with my mom and dad!! ;) ;)

As 8:30am approached we began making more noise just to get Hudson "stirring"... as you can see from the picture above he probably would've slept alot longer but we were so ready and anxious to start our Christmas DAY!! ;)
Hudson loved giving his new bike a "spin"... he was surprised to have such a "big boy" bike!! ;)

Lovin his keyboard... Hudson loves anything music!

Yes, you might notice the red and green M&M's on Hudson's breakfast plate... come on, it's CHRISTMAS!! ;) Hudson wakes up hungry and READY to eat (most mornings;)..and sleeping in so late made no exception... my delicious breakfast casserole and monkey bread/cinnamon rolls weren't quite ready..so I threw some pancakes and candy (H's Christmas morning request;) on his plate! ;)  He didn't want his bike out of his sight... ;)

The stockings were a big hit for everyone! Santa left us all some pretty cool things in our stockings!! ;) {I've always loved the excitement of seeing what "Santa" left in our stockings!;)}

Dee displaying the new Auburn t-shirts that Santa left in the stocking that Bee and Dee have for Hudson! ;)

H was excited to see that Santa ate most of his snack...and left him a sweet note! ;)

I have a gazillion more pictures but I decided to not upload all of them (you're welcome!;)... Uncle John (my brother) really stole the morning with this amazing GUITAR... H loves it..to say the least! ;)

A new froggy book bag from mommy and daddy.. H will be lookin' good in pre-school! ;)

I think he could be a "natural"... ;)
It really was a super lazy, layed-back, joyful, MERRY Christmas day!  We had a ton of fun with a Glee concert DVD, a GLEE karaoke Wii game, a kid "just dance" Wii game and all the other fun stuff Santa and family gave us! :)  Along with all the fun I think baby Brown #2 and I could hibernate (and not eat) the rest of winter with all the delicious FOOD we consumed... all I can say is my next "weigh-in" at the doctor will not be so "pretty"...watch out SCALE!! ;) 
Thank you Bee and Dee for spending Christmas with us... we had a blast and you made Christmas even more special! ;) Hope you had as much FUN as we did!! ;)

From our Family to YOURS... HAPPY NEW YEAR and many blessings in 2012!!! :)
**Can't believe this time next year we'll have a 9 month old baby!? WOW!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment