Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas card fun! And..a little holiday "catch up"

WOW! I can't believe we only have FIVE days until Christmas...this beautiful season goes by WAY TOO fast!!  I want to cherish every little moment that I can...and the worst part is I've been bad this year at remembering to document (with pictures) all the "little" moments!

I'm so thankful for the fun time we had taking these Christmas pictures (for keepsake AND our Christmas card!;).

We met our photographer (Melissa) in Crozet on some beautiful land/property...



Hudson loved running around...the wide open space always helps when picture taking! ;)


Along with these pictures we've already had a ton of holiday fun...

baking and decorating cookies, looking at Christmas lights, Nana (Brad's mom) came for her Christmas visit (pictures coming soon!;), I hosted a little "Mom's cookie swap", decorating the house (inside AND out), enjoying our Advent calendar...the baby Jesus one AND the chocolate one (you open up each day and there is a piece of chocolate candy), a little shopping (obviously;), singing Christmas carol's, visiting LIVE Nativity's (the one in Afton, VA was incredible!;), talking about all the ways we celebrate Jesus' birthday ;), buying some sweet gifts for children in need around C'ville, and of course, who could forget eating breakfast with Santa! ;)

We still have lots of Christmas fun to come... Granddaddy (Brad's dad) comes tomorrow and my parents come on Friday... lots of last minute things on my "to-do" list... but I always love family/friends visiting..especially this wonderful time of year!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment