Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween pictures...

I honestly can't believe how FAST October came and went... it was a busy month and to think we're already a week in to November!?  Brad and I both agree 2011 has been one of the FASTEST years of our life...where does the time go?! Seriously??!! 
 Here Hudson is gearing up and "panting" like a puppy dog (hence the tongue!;) for some Halloween FUN on the UVa (University of Virginia) lawn! ;)

Hudson is showing off his "trick or treat" bag that Bee and Dee sent him...he LOVED it!!  (Thanks Bee and Dee!;)

I just loved the tail! ;)

Waiting in line...these are actual dorms on the lawn..it's an honor/privilege to live in these and one of the many "special" things is partaking in the Halloween festivities! ;)

Mommy and her puppy dog! ;)

Hudson was literally obsessed with the adult-size chicken.. he must have stayed in this spot for at least 15-20mins waving and talking to the chicken from a distance..it was funny!

Hudson and his buddy, Jack (the one-eyed monster;)...waving to the adult-size COW (yes, Hudson LOVES animals;).
We really did have a fun and relaxing Halloween... Hudson enjoyed the lawn and honestly didn't want to leave.  We decided to stop for Mexican on the way home...which put us home a little late for the trick-or-treaters but we still passed out plenty of candy! Hudson loved getting to see more kids and cute costumes! ;) 

I do apologize for my delay in posting the Halloween pictures...it has been a busy month and WEEK!!  My mom and my cousin (Ashley) from Maryland were both here this week/weekend...we had a great time and FUN visit!! ;) With all this FUN we've been having... 
I can't believe I only have 5 DAYS until my NYC trip with three of my besties!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment