Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New York City 2011!!!!!!!!

Two weekends ago I went on a fabulous "girl's trip" to NYC with 3 of my very best friends from college!  I absolutely LOVE those girl's and to be in the "Big Apple" together was beyond amazing!!! ;)

We started our weekend toward Central Park...about a 2mile walk from our fabulous NEW YORKER Hotel.  Jessamie took care of the reservations...she's a great little planner! ;)

Oh yeah, and Jessamie has many talents..not only does she do some pretty cool things with redesigning unique furniture and decor she's also an excellent photographer! ;) I especially love this "belly shot" because she didn't get my back-side..and let's be honest I carry alot of my weight on my back-side!! ;) haha!! {This was me at 21 weeks!} I also love that she captured the beautiful fall foliage and city in the background...way to go, Jess!! ;)

Me, Jessamie and Katie in front of Rockefeller Center...you can see part of the Christmas tree in the background. 

And here we all are on Time Square...love this picture!! :)

We walked EVERYwhere...I would love to know how many miles we walked in 48 hours!? Here we are in front of the Statue of Liberty...it was a quick trip but we did it ALL!  Sight seeing, shopping, eating, walking, Subway, Taxi..you name it we DID it!!  We rocked that city in about 48 hours!! ;) I wish I could share all the funny stories and hilarious laughs we had...these girl's mean the world to me!! Love you, Ladies!! ;)

A BIG Thank You to Nana (Brad's mom) for flying up to VA to be with Brad and Hudson! ;) It made my trip even more enjoyable!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment