Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sneak peek (Christmas 2011)!!

Since we live so far from family (10-12 hours..depending on the day of traveling;) I like to give a little "window"  in to what we've been up to.  We met a friend-of-a-friend this past Sunday after church to take some family pictures...it's been way TOO long since we've had any made plus what better time than the holidays!?! ;)  Brad and I absolutely LOVED where she (Melissa-the photographer) had us meet her...it was at a beautiful old house/farm in Crozet with lots of land and an old barn, stable, porch, etc... it was perfect for Hudson to run around!! ;)

I love how this turned out...Hudson likes to push our heads together to kiss, I love that Melissa was able to capture it with Hudson "peeking" through. ;) I didn't get to see a ton of the pictures but what I did see I LOVED...hopefully I'll be receiving them in the next week...and I may give another "sneak peek"! ;)
I hope you all have a very HAPPY Thanksgiving..I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post again very SOON! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment