Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yes, Another Pumpkin Patch... :)

Yes, it appears The Brown's can't get enough of the Pumpkin Patch(s) this year! But this time we went w/ some of our BEST friends here in C'ville (the Harms, Fisher's, and Hines families). We ALL have boys around the exact same age... so it made for a FUN day! Afterwards, we went to Jill/Luke's (Harms) house for dinner! Robin and I made Stromboli... it was delicious! And Jill made Chimichanga's for DESSERT... incredible! Sadly, while most of our friends up here in the "north" are not SEC fans... I did sit and watch the AUBURN game (with Robin and Brad)... WAR EAGLE!!! :)


I must say... this kind of thing (petting zoo, corn maze, pumpkin patches, etc..) is SO MUCH fun w/ Hudson! I'm loving this age! It just seems like last year we had so much going on w/ moving, Brad transferring territories, leaving my job, etc... that the FALL just slipped away. I'm VERY thankful we're able to really enjoy it this year... and Hudson is TOO!! :) :)











I LITERALLY fell in the barrel of pumpkins... glad they were there to catch my FALL!! haha!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment