Sunday, October 31, 2010

HaPPy HaLLoWeeN 2010 ;)

WOW! I can't believe it's HaLLoWeeN...we've lived in Charlottesville, VA for ONE YEAR to THE DAY as of tomorrow (Nov. 1)...what a YEAR it's been (I'll try to blog about that some other time!).  Here mommy is trying to get into character but her little Lion CUB was having nothing to do w/ it! ;)

Safari Hunter and his TWO lions

"Halloween on the lawn" at UVA...it was INCREDIBLE to see all the people that come out for this annual event!!

Brad and Jay (Robin's husband) with their lion cubs

Just takin a break from the running around

Hudson is always "smitten" with the little girls! ;)

We tied a balloon to Hudson's tail so we could keep an even CLOSER eye on him! ;) (isn't UVA gorgeous... it a beautful campus!)

Finally, back home visiting w/ our neighbors... they ADORE Hudson and it makes him feel so special (I seriously think he thinks he's an 8 year old??!!). ;)

"Trick OR Treat" :) :)

Our sweet neighbors Jeff and Tanya (they have 3 children and the dog, Riley!) ;)

One of Hudson's VERY favorite people.. Liz! You can tell Hudson is "pooped"...

What a great Halloween! :) I would just like to say how wonderful it was having my parents here this week... I know I sometimes give them a hard time b/c I like things a "certain" way... but Bee and Dee are sooo HELPFUL and extremely "attentive" to Hudson!  They have a very special bond/relationship w/ him... Hudson ADORES them and he's mastered their names... "Beeeee" and "Deeeee"!!! :) A perk to keepin the names simple!!! ;) I love you Mom and Dad...ThAnKs for everything!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment