Monday, October 11, 2010

HaPpY FALL Y'ALL!!!! :)

Well, it seems no matter where you live it's that wonderful (my favorite!) time of YEAR...FALL!!! It's all about harvest, apples, pumpkins, HaLLoWeeN, beautiful leaves, cooler temperatures (a "perk" to living in VA ;), a warm fire, cute fashion (boots, scarves, etc... ;) ), "hearty" food/recipes, FOOTBALL and the HOLIDAYS fast approaching...how can you not LLOOOVVEEE this time of year!?!? :) Just a few pictures to go along w/ my post... so from our home to yours... HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!! :)


If Hudson could name his best friend... I'm pretty sure he'd say RILEY, the neighbors DOG!!!! :) I know, I know... Hudson needs a dog!


1 comment:

  1. he could be one of the most handsome little boys i have ever seen! and when did he sprout such beautiful blonde locks!!! this is ridiculous! i need to see yall!

    ReplyDelete