Saturday, October 30, 2010

Football and FUN!!!

While Brad and my dad went to the UVA vs. Miami game... my mom and I took Hudson to Carter's Mtn...more pumpkins, apples, etc.. Ya'll know how much I LOVE the "fall stuff"!! haha! ;)
Well...I'm sad to say that Brad's team (Georgia Bulldogs) LOST today... it was an awful way to lose!  Tied 31-31.. went in to over-time and LOST to a field goal kick..isn't that the WORST??!!  Even though I'm NOT a "bulldawg" fan... I did feel bad for the dawgs to lose that way!!  Here Hudson is getting excited wearing his GA jersey that his Grandaddy (Brad's dad) bought him! 
And as much as I'm trying to be "humble" my #1 TEAM (in the COUNTRY)... AUBURN won again TODAY! :) Auburn 51  Ole Miss 31 ... WAR EAGLE!!!! ;) "Lights, Cameron, Action"... Seriously, y'all have to ADMIT... Cam Newton is a STUD!!!! ;) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment