Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Extra, Extra.. READ all about it!!!! :)

FALL in to GREAT skin!!!!
 
As I mentioned about a month ago.. I want to offer a special for any and all interested in the Rodan andFields (Doctors that created Proactiv) products!  All my "PC's" (preferred customers) can tell you these products really WORK!
Signing up with "PC Perks"makes you a preferred customer which is like our VIP clients.  This will activate you to receive several perks!  You will have to pay a one-time enrollment fee of $19.95 (keep reading for my special offer!;) and have a first time minimum order of $80.00.  Every other month (60+days) you'll edit your previous order and just get what you're running low on.  You may also delay your order at anytime.  As a "PC" you will receive 10% discount on everything you order, you get FREE shipping (consultants don't even get free shipping!), access to our "PC" hotline and exclusive "PC" promotions and monthly specials.  It's a very simple electronic ordering system.

Now, to the fun stuff... if you become a PC between now (Tuesday, September 25th) and October 31st I will pay back your $19.95 one-time enrollment fee (I'll mail you a check) and include either a micro-dermabrasion paste OR lip plumper/enhancement...which ever you prefer! 

The choice is yours! This applies to everyone... please feel free to share this information/special with anyone!  Check out my website.. www.afbrown.myrandf.com  look at the products or possibly the "solution tool" where the doctors help you decide what regimen would be best for your skin!  You can see the "PC perks" when looking at the products.  Also, if you'd rather not waste your time filling in your information.. I'd be happy to do it for you (I've done this for some other PC's;).
I hope you'll make the choice SOON to "Fall in to GREAT skin"!! ;) ;)
Email me if you have any questions: afbrown0419@yahoo.com
And remember.. this special goes through October 31st! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment