Sunday, October 7, 2012

Escape to the MOUNTAINS!

This weekend we escaped to the North Carolina mountains.  I don't think there is a single word that can truly express how much we  loved this "mini" vacation. ;)

We met our sweet and dear friends from Charlottesville, the Hines (Matt, Lina, David and Gianna).

The kids were in their element..woods, rocks, water {river/creek}, tire swings, hammock, hot tub, etc.. what could be better!? ;)

Yes, this was our breakfast on Saturday morning.. Lina and I split up the meals.  I took care of dinner and Lina did breakfast.. banana nut pancakes and bacon..need I say more?!? ;)

Sweet little Gianna

 The boys spent most of Saturday playing in the creek.

We had a perfect setting... such a relaxing and fun-filled weekend! ;)

I've always told Brad I need mountains in my life.  There was a sign in our cabin that read.. "Being in the mountains means your closer to Heaven".. I could not agree more! ;)

Of course Brad had to swing from the vines...and we wonder why our little boy loves adventure?! ha! ;)

Loving the hammock..

and the tire swing. ;)

 Party by the bon-fire after the kids went to bed! ;)
 
More pictures coming.. and no worries, MaryBradford loved her time at Bee and Dee's. ;)
Stay tuned for more pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment