Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Girl's Weekend!!

I'm sure if you've seen my facebook.. you're probably tired of these pictures.  Sorry.
Anyhow, we had the BEST time! Absolutely adore these girls.. we all met in college and have been the best of friends ever since! ;)
I arrived fashionably late.. it gave for a big surprise and lots of laughs! ;)
Stayed up way passed my bedtime. ;)
Started our Saturday with a glorious walk (the weather was amazing!) and homemade buttermilk pancakes.. as in, my friend Katie (who always hosts us at her house in Atlanta) made homemade buttermilk to add to her homemade pancakes.  Are you catching on?  She really is amazing like that.. she even made our bacon to order.. crispy, soft, etc.. THANKS Katie, you truly are the world's greatest hostESS!! ;)
Then, with our stomachs full we hit the town.. thrift stores, antique shops and the annual Street Festival in downtown Marietta.

A toast to some of my all-time favorite gals! {Seriously, l-o-v-e these ladies!} ;)

And.. we ended the night with love, laughter, and margarita's! ;)
Cheers y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment