Saturday, September 8, 2012

The BEACH!!!!! {Seacrest Beach 2012}

I had no idea how much our little family needed a vacation!  This past week we went on our beach vacation to Seacrest Beach, FL {between Destin and Panama City..beside Rosemary and Seaside Beach}.

My mom and dad came down to meet us... we had a great and relaxing time! :)

Hudson was thrilled to have Bee and Dee with us!

Hurricane Isaac left his mark on the Gulf but we prayed and God answered...

beautiful sunshine and...

white sandy beach. ;)

Hudson loved the ocean but sadly I have very few pictures {of him in the ocean}... the picture taking is harder with two! :/  He loved playing in the sand and making sand castles too! ;)

Little Miss Mary Bradford loved the beach as much as her big brother!

Love this one! ;)

Our view from our balcony... {remember people the day after Labor Day the prices drop dramatically!;)}. We used www.vrbo.com  (vacation rental by owner)...highly recommend it! ;)

Hudson enjoying his breakfast...loved having breakfast and coffee with this view.  Always one of my favorite things at the BEACH! ;)

With a whole 2 days in the sun (minus nap times;) we decided we'd take a morning to take Hudson to "Gulf Marine World" in Panama City.  Y'all know Hudson's love for Dolphins and SeaWorld...he L-O-V-E-D it! Brad and Dee took him {Brad has a ton of pics on his iphone I'll post soon}. 
 I was so excited to hear Hudson tell me all about the Alligators, the Dolphin shows {yes, they went to TWO dolphin shows :)}, sea lions and more... that boy is full of enthusiasm and I so love and appreciate it!! :)

While the boys were at "Gulf Marine World" Mary Bradford, my mom and I went out for a little shopping {basically just browsing and window shopping} and lunch...so much fun and so special to have that time with my mom!! ;)

I absolutely love late afternoons on the beach...it's the best part of the day to enjoy it!  Mary Bradford loved her feet in the sand, splashing in the water and the waves splashing her... just like her big bro! ;)

We had a fabulous beach vacation!  It was everything we'd hoped it would be!! ;)
And THANKS to my parents for offering Brad and I to have a date night the last night we were there.
So nice, needed and romantic... a lovely restaurant in Seaside on the beach under the stars. 
Loved it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna and Brad,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Seacrest to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, the white sand beach was just awesome! There are only a few beaches in the world blessed with beautiful white sand. Personally, I love seeing that! And little miss Mary looks cute with that pink hat while "sun bathing!" Haha! :)

    Regards,
    Donna Parsley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Families do need a day out to bond with each other, and the beach is indeed one of the top places to go to. And oh boy, Mary looks like she really enjoyed the beach! :) It must be because of the perfect weather. Anyway, hope you guys will have more wonderful family experiences to share! :)

    Darius Cartmell

    ReplyDelete