Monday, May 14, 2012

Birth announcement, invitations and a little bit of "pickin"...

I've been meaning to post some pictures of Mary Bradford's birth announcement... honestly I feel a little guilty because I ordered a small number...just enough to send to some family, long distant friends, etc...
I'm just so thankful our amazing C'ville friends are able to see Mary Bradford and be a part of our adventure in parenting... :)
Funny story about the birth certificate "lady"...when she came in to the hospital room to confirm everything was correct she asked... "you sure you don't got no other names you wanna add"... it made me laugh so hard my abs (what little I have left) hurt!! ;) Just in case she hates her 12 letter name as she gets older...she'll have a couple to choose from! haha!! ;)
We are getting awfully excited around here about an upcoming birthday... Hudson will be having his family birthday party back in Georgia on his actual birthday! We can't wait to see family, cousins and sweet dear friends! :)
Just two of the many pictures we took while strawberry pickin' this past Saturday (at Chiles Orchard in Crozet;)...we met our friends Hank, Anna and sweet little Henry.  The strawberries were perfectly delicious...oh yeah, and did I mention the scrumptious and fresh strawberry donuts...umm can I order a dozen, please?! ;)
Little Miss Mary Bradford chillin' in the baby bjorn.  I can hardly wait til she can fit in the Ergo carrier (our friends loaned us;) and the Beco carrier (basically my Christmas present this past year;)...I'm fairly certain she has to be around 15lbs.  Those carriers are MUCH better on the back than the baby bjorn (in case you're in the market!;).

I skipped Friday nights pictures from "Fridays at 5"... more to come!
Oh yeah...yesterday was double the fun and celebration...not only was it MOTHER's day but it was also our 6th Anniversary! :) I know it may sound cliche' and a little cheesy but we both agree it gets better AND Better...EVERY year!!! :) {NOT meaning it's perfect...but just a TON of LOVE and FUN!!!!} :)
Happy Anniversary to my super awesome "baby daddy"... I could get all mushy on here but I'll keep it simple.  I'm honored to be your lady...and your "baby(s) momma"! ;)
More pictures coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment