Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco de Mayo weekend! :)

I know it may seem strange but I've always loved "celebrating" Cinco de Mayo...and I love it even more when it falls on a weekend!! :) Friday night Brad and I had a little date night... (we brought Mary Bradford along;)

She's pretty easy {to bring along} as you can see. ;) We love going to StoneFire Kitchen in Barboursville...so delicious and we love being able to eat outside, such a perfect evening. :)

Saturday morning we did a 2 mile fun Run/Walk in downtown C'ville for a little fundraiser for Hudson's pre-school...lots of fun and it's amazing how a little exercise can totally make your day {something I haven't had a lot of time for lately :(  }!

Enjoying a little mid-morning brunch in Crozet...

Me and Mary Bradford... Thanks Dad for my Master's hat!! ;)

I know she could change at any moment but she's a good little "go with the flow"...happy in her carseat kinda gal {for now}! ;)

Of course, I don't have one picture to show me drinking my margarita in honor of Cinco de Mayo... but I did and it.was.good.

No comments:

Post a Comment