Sunday, February 12, 2012

An incredible (surprise) Baby Shower!!!!

A luncheon "tea" that my boss invited me to at Keswick Hall turned in to THIS... a SURPRISE baby shower!!! :)

These are some of my amazing and lovely friends that kept this baby shower tea a complete surprise...I'm still so amazed, shocked, and filled with LOTS of JOY and LOVE for and from these adorable friends...

Here I am in complete shock! ;)

My precious friend, Robin that planned it all!  I just found out she used to be an event-planner..OF COURSE!! She's full of amazing talent!! ;) THANK YOU, Robin... so thankful for the day we met at The Nook!! ;) Love you!! (Robin was my first friend here in C'ville;)...it's totally a God thing for how we met! ;)

The adorable diaper cake my talented and "artsy" friend, Sarah made! ;)

These were some of the pictures Robin took... so thankful someone had their camera!! ;)

I absolutely L-O-V-E-D this from my friend, Michele.  It says... Inspiration for six weeks after your baby arrives. Enjoy getting your sexy back!

And this was in the box (along with some cute undies!;)... I so loved it and appreciate it!! What a clever idea...I will HAVE to remember this for a baby gift!  Such a fun little "momma gift" and a great motivator to get my "sexy back"...haha!! ;)  I am so grateful to these amazing ladies and friends of mine...I love and adore all of you!! :)

I must say...every place God has taken Brad and I HE has always surrounded us with incredible people, friends and relationships...from Cleveland, GA (where we started at Truett-McConnell college), to Valdosta, GA (where we transferred and graduated), to Perry, Ga (PRAISE God he didn't keep us there!!!!;), to Mississippi (3 1/2 years) and now Charlottesville, VA God has always remained FAITHFUL to His word!  Brad and I have always loved the Jabez prayer...especially the part of expanding (enlarging) our territory.  God has certainly expanded our territory and we are beyond thankful for each and EVERY friendship/relationship HE has blessed us with!!! ;)
And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying,
"Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!"
So God granted him what he requested.
~1 Chronicles 4:10


No comments:

Post a Comment