Monday, February 6, 2012

A week in "re-cap"...

Well, it's good to be back... I'll be real quick as I've got limited time... I made some healthy meals last week and this was one of mine (and my boys;) favorite...pecan-crusted salmon, oven-roasted rosemary potatoes and spinach salad..YUM!! ;)

Aunt Christy (Brad's sister) mailed us a large package of (cousin) Jackson's hand-me-downs... super AWESOME to this momma! ;) Thanks Aunt Christy and Jackson!!! :)

We took Hudson to "family swim" at my gym on Saturday...Hudson is still fearless of the water and continues to show lots of "growth" in his swimming skills and coordination in the water!

Such a FISH! ;)

I realized that I have never posted Hudson's "art board"... I try to rotate all the fun things he brings home from church, pre-school and the things he does w/ Miss Donna...some stay up longer b/c they're so darn cute! ;) I have a small storage bin for the things I want to keep indefinitely... it's always a tough "cut" but I just can't keep everything?! 

The Valentine Hudson brought home from pre-school... majority of the hand-prints and foot-prints DO make the cut! ;)

This has been on our frig since early December...Hudson loves writing his H's!  He's got the "H" and "O" just about to perfection! ;) Way to go, HudsOn!! :)
Last week was a GREAT week!  Seriously...no internet and no TV!  God did some awesome things and showed me that honestly I have alot of distractions in my life...how do I even have the time for these distractions?! Seriously?! And as for the no TV... I actually accomplished more in the evenings/night-time.  I read a good portion of this month's book for my book club.. "7" by Jen Hatmaker (another post for another time!;), had some great brain-teasing fun playing Soduko, and the best part...Brad and I had some great times talking, communicating, playing card games, and just spending some good ole quality time together! ;)

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is...his good, pleasing and perfect will.
~Romans 12:2

1 comment:

  1. We missed you guys this past week! Hudson has always amazed me in the water since he was a baby-I can't wait to see video at the end of this summer.

    ReplyDelete