Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hudson's adorable phone conversation!

I normally post pictures with each of my blog posts but NO picture this time... just funny-cuteness! ;)
Hudson has been having some hilarious phone conversations on his "pretend" phone in his play-kitchen (the phone is by far his favorite part... and maybe the microwave TOO!;)... his conversation (to whom ever he was talking to) went like this...
Hudson: Hi, yes I went to school today. I saw Miss Pat-Jill {his 2 teachers are one word}
pause.
Hudson I'm playing with David, Will and Jack. {he wasn't but this is where I love a child's imagination!} ;)
pause.
Hudson: Sorry about that..I'm cookin in my kitchen {I think he made a loud noise and was apologizing for it}... :)
pause.
Hudson: I like my new movie...it's songs about God. Where Jesus Christ is born. {he LOVES the song "Go tell it on the Mountain"...he likes to sing along with "where Jesus Christ is born..."} ;)
Hudson: Ok, you too, have a good day...BYE!!!

Ok, so maybe this post was more for me but these phone conversations make me laugh and smile! I hope you agree! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment