Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First day of 2-year-old Pre-school!

That's RIGHT... today was Hudson's first day of 2 year-old Pre-school!  He along with the other 13 kids in his class did FANTASTIC... we've been talking about his new teachers (Miss Pat and Miss Jill) for awhile, so he was ready for his new class! ;)

Hudson is proudly wearing his NEW shoes that we just bought yesterday...I really need to start documenting the issues this kid has with SHOES!  The only shoes he'd wear all summer were his CROCS (he's already on his third pair because they have fallen apart...literally!) and he needed better "school" shoes...so I convinced him that Miss Pat and Miss Jill gave me "special instructions" on the type of shoe he could wear to school...now he calls these his "running shoes" and is willing to wear them only to show-off his fast SPEED!! ;)  But I know the day will come where he will pitch a F-I-T for his CROCS or boots (praise the Lord Fall/Winter are just around the corner!;)

RAIN is on our 7-day forecast...but it is bringing cooler temps which I LOVE!! ;)

Hudson was pretty much done with pictures at this point! ;)

I know you can't tell...but Hudson was ALL SMILES when I picked him up!  This is Miss Pat (Miss Jill was talking with other classroom parents).  An "interesting"-fact about Miss Pat..she had 2 out of her 3 children at Virginia Tech in the Engineer building when that AWFUL shooting spree happened a few years back!  Can you imagine??  She said it was "hands-down" the longest period of waiting before she got the call from her 2 boys saying they were SAFE...I seriously got tears in my eyes the first time she told me her story!!  That has to be a mom's greatest FEAR!!! :(
On a happier note.. Hudson had a great first day and is already asking "Where did Miss Pat and Miss Jill go?" ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment