Monday, April 18, 2011

Wedding Bliss! ;)

I love this picture of my parents walking with Hudson in SSI... he is definitely Bee's boy.  Hudson would not settle down until Bee came back to walk beside him and hold his hand...it was extremely funny and adorable! ;)

So unbelieveably thankful for these amazing girls!  I truly love everything about them! ;)  We were at Laura (in the middle) and Ryan's rehearsal dinner in Reedsville, Georgia...seriously GOOD FOOD!  I'll be talking about that sweet tea and SALAD DRESSING for awhile! ;)

I guess we weren't full enough from the rehearsal dinner...so we decided to visit WAFFLE HOUSE at 12:30AM!! I don't think I've done the Waffle House "thing" since I was in college...but we had a BLAST! ;)

Laura was such a beautiful BRIDE...and I LOVED her yellow shoes!! :) This wedding was incredible...I wish I had taken more pictures but the dancing got the best of me! ;) 

The Brown's (Hudson included) had such a FUN time at Laura and Ryan's wedding! :)
 I was sad to see the weekend/vacation come to an end!  I love my friends here in C'ville but there is NO DOUBT that I miss the SOUTH... the deep south! ;)  A fun fact... Brad and I did some calculating on our way home yesterday.  Any guesses on the amount of miles we traveled by car in the past 5 days... 1,677 MILES!  Yep, but it was worth it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment