Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend "re-cap"...

We have had a terrific weekend! The weather has been perfect (for the FALL season)...High of 50 degrees!! :)  I told Brad I desperately need some NEW winter clothes...  ;)  seriously, I was NOT prepared for our HARD winter (total of 54 inches of snow) last year... I am determined to be MORE prepared this year!!! ;)

Anyhow, I had a nice evening on Friday night w/ some girl friends (Thanks to my very supportive/encouraging husband!)... and Saturday we had our good friends Amanda/Joe (their daughter Maddie) and Robin/Jay (son, Jack) over for dinner!  It was a FUN time and I love how well our kids play together!! It was the CUTEST thing watching them do "ring around the rosey"... Hudson's favorite thing is to fall down at the end!!! ;) So much fun... here are two of the "better" pictures I took!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment